Monday, July 20, 2015

Where did that day go ?

Yesterday was my bachelorette party and oh was it perfect. We decided to go more untraditional and not have a big, drunk penis accessory party. Instead, we chose to float down the river in a canoe ! My friends did such a great job on decorating, taking care of me and everything in between. I could not have asked for a better day trip than to a lake with close friends. 
Originally, I wanted to celebrate with just a few friends and go to a beach or something but with the wedding budget and life-there was no room for yet another trip. Also after we made the wedding list there certainly was a lot of people that we were unable to invite. So with that being said, I told my friend Kate to just invite everyone so no more feelings were hurt in my life. 
Boy did that backfire.
Only a one person other than my close friends showed up. But I did however have ample amounts of messages relaying why they could not go out/make it or whatever the case. 
I've always tried to protect myself from people and getting too close because I will get hurt but that also never allows me to have an actual relationship with people. And the people I do know, the relationships I have made are to stay. And live long with. And if every day were like yesterday, it would be a great great great life of friendship. I love them so much


No comments:

Post a Comment