Thursday, July 2, 2015

Subway

Filling up gas on our way to a cabin with our friends for the Fourth of July. 

"They have a subway-- yes!" Danny exclaims. 
We get out of the vehicle and he runs to the firework setup.
"Okay...would you like me to get you something to eat then?"
"YEAH! GET ME A SANDWICH !" He screams at me while jogging away. 

Okay...thanks. 
I mean I know that subway has improved their selections of things to eat but I'm fairly certain that sandwiches are still on the menu.

Anyways... A fairly uneventful day filled with packing for our trip to the mountains for the weekend. 

We still love each other but more importantly--my mom said we need to like each other. I love that she shared that information to me because it's very true. We need to make sure that we always love each other. Always. But it's hit or miss on the days we might like each other.

And today, we still like each other.

Day 2 accomplished. 
T minus 30 days 

No comments:

Post a Comment