Sunday, July 26, 2015

Stressed

07/26
Last night I had someone ask me are you nervous, excited, stressed?! What are you feeling??

I said yes. 

But today has mostly been stressed. I finally cried. It has been a minute since I've cried at anything other than commercials. 

Danny and I have always been good about being on each others team. We've always been strong about being a fan of one another but not lately. 
Lately were stressed, defensive, mad and always trying to plan the whole damn thing. I've been very fortunate to have a mother in law that has planned majority of it but there's only so much one person can do. 
Anyways, Danny made a comment about how we just aren't going to be able to get along or be on the same team until Saturday when we get married.
I lost it. I can't tell you how much that tore me up inside. 

We've talked more and I think it was good for me to cry. We're starting another game soon and I want to just be in sync with him. That's all. Because at the end of the day it's us. 
On the same team. 

Now I'm dying my hair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment