Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Robbed.

I've been trying to make time to write but I just haven't because I've been so busy. But sometimes busy isn't always good. Sometimes busy can distract you. Sometimes it can make you forget what is really important.
Today I was at my second shift of one of my new jobs and I got a call from Danny saying that our house has been broken into and robbed. 

Now what...does that mean? I asked. Because I thought maybe he could mean some kind of expression. But unfortunately he did not. 

Our house was robbed and (whoever)  took all of our electronics, tablets, TVs, game systems, old phones, phone chargers, all my jewelry and our honeymoon fund that was in a jar. 

When something like that hits you...it seems like life...just isn't as you thought it was. Even if you have a bad perception of life...it's not like you just assume you'll get robbed that day. I'm still unsure of what they all took, what I feel, what it all means but I do know one thing: Our sweet puppy Sully is shook up but alive and out of all the jewelry they stole...they did not take my wedding band or Danny's. And I know that was not done by coincidence, and we are so blessed to be watched over. 🙏🏼 So we can still get married and we can still move on from this. 
The only thing that matters to me: these two. 

No comments:

Post a Comment